Save more than 40% Off MSRP !
Brand New in Original Box - FedEx Expedited to your Door
Upgraded with Official Digium Firmware v1.3 + AsteriskGUI v2.0
Co-Branded with 3comTM
(While Supplies Last)
Feature rich, Cost-effective Internet Telephony in a User-friendly Package.
Featuring the first Digium-developed AsteriskGUITM framework, the Asterisk Appliance 50 (AA50) integrates all the telephony needs of a small business into a single platform by effectively combining the benefits and reliability of today's high-quality voice infrastructures with access to low-cost VoIP.
The AA50 is a standalone embedded Asterisk-based PBX targeted for small to medium businesses (2-50 users), remote branch offices of larger organizations (2-50 users per site), and managed service providers for on-premise CPE-based solutions with SIP or IAX trunking. The AA50 also offers a hybrid solution alternative (a combination of VoIP applications using legacy telecom equipment) for customers who are not yet ready to migrate to a complete VoIP solution.
The AA50 is easy-to-install and feature-rich without the expense of a traditional system. The AA50 can function not only as a PBX, but also as a voice mail server, an IVR server, a conferencing server as well as a VoIP gateway. The AsteriskGUI simplifies configuration, management, and fine tuning of your AA50 system resulting in reduced su pport cost and enhanced ROI for your small business.
Manufacturer's Product Info Page
is Asterisk VoIP PBX Platform?
of Asterisk's Advanced Feature
are FXO and FXS Ports?
- Upgraded with Latest Official Digium v1.3 Firmware with bug fixes and the new AsteriskGUI v2.0
- All-in-one package of Digium Hardware, Digium Asterisk Software, system documentation
- Simple-to-deploy, SIP-based VoIP connectivity combines standard PBX features and advanced applications
- Standard features include automated attendant, voice mail, ACD call queues, interactive voice response and multi-party conferencing
- Connectivity includes Four FXO, Four FXS and LAN ports and one 10/100 uplink port, 4 LAN ports and one 10/100 uplink port
- Increased reliability over PC-based systems; no moving parts
- Lower power requirements = reduced total cost of ownership
- Hosted service providers can have a feature rich CPE-based solution with very short ROI
- Enables the deployment of fully featured cost effective telephony solutions with simple deployment features such as auto-provisioning of Polycom IP Phones
Full-featured, Open Source SMB IP Telephony Solution.
The Digium Asterisk Appliance provides small-to-midsize businesses with an economical compact device for delivering full-featured Voice over IP (VoIP) services.
Using the uClinux operating system and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) software, it offers a cost-saving and productivity enhancing non-proprietary alternative to a PBX or key system, as well as a rich, broad set of VoIP capabilities that can be customized to match user needs. The easy to deploy and use solution integrates with the PSTN network and accommodates a mix of IP and analog phones.
Businesses can implement an IP telephony system with the Digium Asterisk Appliance for less than it would cost to install a traditional PBX or key phone system, and the simplicity of the solution reduces procurement, deployment and administration costs.
The platform includes a broad range of built-in business quality features such as voice mail, auto attendant, interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD) call queues and conferencing. The compact device is able to support up to 25 concurrent SIP calls, also includes a range of connectivity options enabled by four central office (CO) line ports, four analog device ports, four 10/100 LAN ports, a 10/100 WAN uplink port to connect to the network, 8MB onboard flash memory, 64MB of RAM and an expandable 2GB compact flash card.
The Digium Asterisk Appliance not only demonstrates the power of Open Source technologies to reduce costs and optimize functionality, it also delivers expert support, further enhancing the value of this groundbreaking product.
- Complete Asterisk Server with AsteriskGUI
- Embedded Asterisk Business Edition
- Built-in Router Ideal for Small Offices
- User Capacity: Up to 25 concurrent calls and up to 50 users
- Standard 4 FXO and 4 FXS analog ports
- Support for a Combination of FXO and FXS Modules
- Compact Flash Card Slot for Expandability
- 8 MB Onboard Flash
- 64 MB Onboard RAM
- 5 Ethernet Ports (4 LAN, 1 WAN)
- Voicemail Language Prompts: English (U.S. and U.K)
- Power Consumption: 12V / 3A
- Dimensions and Weight: 4.37 x 29.72 x19.05 cm, 635g
- Brand NEW in Original Box
- Brand New in Original Box
DigiumTM AA50 Asterisk Appliance S844i VoIP PBX x 1 (Digium manufactured, Co-Branded with 3com)
- 1GB Compact Flash Card x 1
- Worldwide Universal Voltage (110-220v) Power Adapter x 1
- Quick Start Guides
- 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty